|You save: 23.3%|
|As seen on TV|
|Once Weekly application|
This product is a Pharmacy Medicine, the supply of which is controlled by the Medicines Act. For your safety, these regulations require that you complete a brief safety check, so we can ensure that the medicine is suitable for you. Our Pharmacist will review the information you enter before your medicine is supplied.
By law, all online pharmacies must follow this procedure. You can complete this safety check, at your convenience, after checkout completion. We collect and store your personal data using high-grade encryption - details can be found here
Curanail (amorolfine) Nail Lacquer Treatment. Curanail is the Once Weekly Treatment for Mild Nail Infections. Curanail Nail Lacquer is used to treat fungal infections which affect the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails. Three month pack.
Treatment with Curanail should be reviewed every 3 months by your pharmacist.
Curanail Nail Lacquer should be applied once weekly. It is very important to continue using Curanail until the infection has cleared and healthy nails have grown back fully. This usually takes around 6 months for finger nails between 9 to 12 months for toe nails.
You should review treatment every three months. If there is no sign of improvement, consult your GP or Pharmacist.
1) File down the infected area of the nail.
2) Clean the nail surface using an alcohol swab, or nail varnish remover.
3) Apply the Curanail nail lacquer over the entire nail surface using one of the re-usable applicators. Allow to dry for approximately 3 minutes.
Curanail 5% Nail Lacquer contains 5% w/v amorolfine. It also contains: methacrylic acid copolymer, triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate and ethanol.
- There may be a slight, temporary burning sensation when Amorolfine 5% nail lacquer is applied but this soon wears off.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, ears or mucous membranes.
- Those aged under 18 years.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Those with hypersensitivity reactions to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients contained in Curanail 5% nail lacquer.
- Severe nail infection
- Infection of the base of the nail.
- More than two infected nails.
- Patients with underlying conditions that make them more susceptible to fungal nail infections, e.g. peripheral circulatory disorders, diabetes or a compromised immune system
More Info ..
|Customers who bought this product also purchased|
Currently viewing:Curanail (Amorolfine) Nail Lacquer Treatment 3ml