|For grown-ups and children 10 years and over|
This product is a Pharmacy Medicine, the supply of which is controlled by the Medicines Act. For your safety, these regulations require that you complete a brief safety check, so we can ensure that the medicine is suitable for you. Our Pharmacist will review the information you enter before your medicine is supplied.
By law, all online pharmacies must follow this procedure. You can complete this safety check, at your convenience, after checkout completion. We collect and store your personal data using high-grade encryption - details can be found here
Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream 15g is a triple action formula for the treatment of inflamed sweat rash and athlete's foot. Daktacort hc cream is antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory.
If you have a fungal infection without specific symptoms of inflammation, an antifungal medicine without hydrocortisone may be more appropriate.
There are a number of circumstances in which you should not use Daktacort Hydrocortisone:
• on areas of broken skin.
• on large areas of skin.
• for longer than 7 days.
• if you have previously had a reaction to any of the ingredients in Daktacort Hydrocortisone.
• to treat a cold sore or acne.
• on your face, eyes, mouth or mucous membranes.
• on any untreated bacterial skin infections, such as syphilis or tuberculosis.
• on vaccination reactions.
• on shingles, chicken pox or rosacea.
Also, unless it has been prescribed by a doctor, you should not use Daktacort Hydrocortisone:
• in children under 10 years.
• if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby.
• in the vagina or on the vulva.
• on the penis or scrotum.
• around the anus.
• on ringworm.
• on areas of skin affected by eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis.
If you are unsure about any of these restrictions speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
More Info ..
|Customers who bought this product also purchased|
Currently viewing:Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream 15g