Joy-Rides Travel Sickness Tablets 12
- Brand: Teva
- Product Code: 0141317
- Availability: In Stock
£4.00 (inc VAT)
As this is a pharmacy medicine, we need to ask you a few confidential questions about your use of the medicine, so that our pharmacist can assess if it is suitable for you.
- For grown-ups and children 3 years and over
- Do not take if you have glaucoma.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
May cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Some patients may experience dry mouth, dizziness, blurred vision and difficulty with micturition.
Route of administration: oral.
Adults over 13 years: 2 tablets 20 minutes before start of the journey. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Children: 20 minutes before journey.
- 7 - 12 years: 1 - 2 tablets.
- 4 - 7 years: 1 tablet. Maximum 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- 3 - 4 years: half a tablet. Maximum 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Not recommended under 3 years except on medical advice.
Ideally taken 20 minutes before the start of the journey. However, still effective if taken at onset of nausea or after the journey has begun.