This product is a Pharmacy Medicine, the supply of which is controlled by the Medicines Act. For your safety, these regulations require that you complete a brief safety check, so we can ensure that the medicine is suitable for you. Our Pharmacist will review the information you enter before your medicine is supplied.
By law, all online pharmacies must follow this procedure. You can complete this safety check, at your convenience, after checkout completion. We collect and store your personal data using high-grade encryption - details can be found here
Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops 10ml.
1. Wash your hands.
2. Use a mirror, this will help you to see what you are doing.
3. Carefully dry your eyes using a tissue, and unscrew the cap from the bottle.
4. Pull your lower eyelid down gently, and then carefully place 1 or 2 drops inside your lower eyelid.
5. Close your eye and blink a few times to make sure your eye is covered by the liquid.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other eye, then recap the bottle securely.
If your eyes get worse or are no better after 2 days of using the eye drops, see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you suffer from allergic eyes for more than three months of the year, see your doctor even if Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops soothe your eyes. You should not use this product continuously for more than three months without talking to your doctor first.
If you forget to take a dose of Opticrom Allergy eye drops, use it as soon as you remember and then go on as before.
More Info ..
|Customers who bought this product also purchased|
Currently viewing:Opticrom Allergy Eye Drops 10ml